SPONSOR THE ALLSTARS (SHOREHAM, LANCING & WORTHING)
The Allstars (Shoreham, Lancing and Worthing) is a unique youth focused community project that encourages young people in Sussex to channel their creativity, enthusiasm and energy into music and enrich their communities through their efforts.
As a not for profit company (called Original Allstars Music CIC) we work with children aged 7 to 18 years in the local community. Giving them opportunity to learn to play music in a creative, fun environment, working and supporting each other as a band and as part of the wider music collective.
Every Allstar has the chance to perform at events and gigs across Sussex, over 30 events a year, in front of thousands on our own mobile stage and our own venue in Lancing (Allstars Penhill Arts Centre).
Now an established and successful fixture in the Shoreham landscape we are looking for sponsors to help maintain the growth and success of this not-for-profit company.
Facts & Figures
- The Shoreham Allstars collective was established in 2008 and has worked with over 150 local children so far, performing at 170 live gigs and events and recording and releasing over 100 songs
- It is currently made up of 60+ young musicians who write, play and perform music with an established gigs/events programme of 30+ events a year
- Audiences for our events range from the hundreds to thousands across Sussex and the South East
- Shoreham Allstars have their own stage at the Wildlife Festival, the only local community performers to be invited. The Festival will be attended by 35,000 per day.
- We have a high profile in the community including local schools, events and press
- We have our own mobile stage that is seen at events across Sussex and the South East
- We are due to move into our own live venue in September where we will be able to run live events, music workshops and band showcases all year round
- We are also happy to consider other opportunities for working together before, during or after events.
Sponsorship tailored to you
As a local community initiative we are keen to work with local business sponsors of all sizes and so can offer a selection of ways for you to get involved whatever your budget. Here are some ideas, but do contact us to find out how we can tailor it for you...
- Gigs/Event sponsorship. As a sponsor of one of our events we will ensure that your logo/brand with high visibility at the event and in all of our social media activity to do with the event. We are able to display banners around the stage areas and for evvents on our mobile stage (the majority of our outside festival programme) your logo will be included on our screens that are highly visible in the stage performance area. We have very active Facebook events pages and Twitter feeds surrounding each event and so your name will be included in these as well as appearing on our website/blog sponsor pages.
- Venue sponsorship. We are able to offer sponsorship opportunities, from events to signage, at the Allstars Penhill Arts Centre that is used for all our teaching, rehearsals and regular live gigs.
- Main sponsorship. As a main sponsor your name will be featured in all our activities including websites, events, publicity and communications throughout the year.
To find out more please contact us»
"Being in the Allstars makes you feel so happy when you're up on stage making people smile"
Ellie, singer, aged 14
JOIN US TODAY
With a new term about to start, this is the perfect time to join the Allstars.
Sign up to the Allstars»
Is the Allstars for you?
Well there is only one way to find out, come and join us for a taster session and see it all for yourself. Fun is almost guaranteed.
200 gigs, 100+ songs
Our bands have released over 100 original songs and played at 200 gigs since 2008. However, we are nowhere finished, so come along and be part of the fun.
Join the Allstars»
WILD LIFE 2017
Shoreham Allstars are at Wild Life for the 3rd year. Find out who else is on the bill.
Wild Life 2017»
FATBOY SLIM VIDEO
Shoreham Allstars are in Fatboy Slim's Wild Life promo video.